Microsoft Dynamics GP for Government and Not-for-profit organizations
Spend more time securing grants and performing effective management—and less time dealing with technology and processes. Microsoft Dynamics GP supports not-for-profit organizations by providing software tools and extensive business management capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a fully integrated solution that helps you better manage four critical elements for public-sector and not-for-profit agencies: grants, funding, encumbrances, and commitments. With this solution, you can easily access and cross-reference data, automate tedious operations and administrative processes, and provide timely reports to run your organization more effectively.
- Improve productivity.
- Analyze expenditures against budgets.
- Assign users, projects, and general ledger accounts.
- Use actual-versus-budget comparisons.
- Prevent overspending with automated warnings.
Interfund (Due/to from accounting)
- Out of the box Fund Accounting.
- Automatic Fund Balancing
- Automatically summarize your organization’s important data.
- Streamline ongoing expense reporting.
- Reduce errors.
- Track encumbrances to ensure that total actual expenditures do not exceed the appropriations.
- Reduce budget surprises.
- Strengthen financial integrity.
- Add committed purchases to financial reports.
Learn more about automating administration and processes to improve service and help reduce expenses.
The Kaibab Band of Paiute Indians Succeeds with nfpAccounting Technologies, Inc.
“nfpAccounting Technologies Inc. has been so easy to work with. They are very likeable and responsive whenever we call for help. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a technology partner that truly cares about your organization.” – Shirla Bundy, CFO for the Kaibab Band of Paiute Indians
Read the full story…