MIP Fund Accounting
MIP Fund Accounting software is an extremely flexible financial management solution used to plan and manage budgets, maximize grants, manage Human Resources, and produce accurate customized reports in minutes. Abila MIP Fund Accounting software addresses the specific organizational financial management needs of nonprofits, tribes and government agencies that need to track and report on multiple funds across multiple budget periods to meet their reporting requirements and demonstrate accountability.
MIP Fund Accounting is the award-winning accounting software that allows you to:
- Cut hours or days off of your reporting cycle. Create the reports you need within the system, instead of manipulating data with external spreadsheets or fighting with complex, external report-writing tools.
- Customize the chart of accounts to access data quickly and easily for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry with a variety of tools including memorized and recurring transactions, preset distributions, and entry defaults, to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- Use the dynamic Drill-down Analyzer to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports.
- Make it easy for auditors to verify the accuracy of financial statements by maintaining a clear audit trail.
Built-in, Flexible Reporting
Organizations can’t afford to jeopardize crucial funding by failing to deliver on the stringent reporting requirements of funding sources and government agencies. This fund accounting software provides a flexible, built-in report writer that helps you easily create reports to meet the varying requirements of funding sources, internal management, and your board.
- Produce a wide selection of standard nonprofit financial management reports, such as FASB-compliant, audit-ready financial statements.
- Report on multiple fiscal years in the same report or create custom reports that cross fiscal years.
- Format custom reports to your exact specifications.
- Write dynamic financial statements directly in the application, without the help of a programmer or consultant.
- Create your own report templates. Set up an unlimited number of financial statements, preview them onscreen, and save them for future use.
- Produce 990 worksheets to assist in the compilation of your annual federal form 990.
A Comprehensive Easy-to-Use System That Puts You in Control
An intuitive navigator interface makes MIP Fund Accounting software the accounting solution that’s easy to learn and use. Application tasks and reports are grouped by accounting function, including easy-to-understand workflow diagrams and checklists. Customize your financial management system to fit your work habits and your mission—not the other way around.
Integration between business and mission-critical software applications can streamline many of the daily tasks required to successfully manage programs, operations, and accounting with minimal time lost to administrative efforts. That is why we offer a range of solutions integrated with MIP Fund Accounting, including Fundraising for your donor management and development needs, Sage HRMS (formerly Sage Abra SQL HRMS) for payroll processing, and Sage Fixed Assets Nonprofit Edition (formerly FAS Nonprofit Fixed Assets) and Sage Fixed Assets Government Edition (formerly Sage FAS Gov Fixed Assets) for fixed asset tracking. In addition, MIP Fund Accounting is built to integrate with other mission-vital software in your organization.
We also offer fully managed hosted solutions for MIP Fund Accounting. Hosting allows access to your application and data remotely, while alleviating IT burdens from your staff. Data is fully secure, backed-up, and monitored in a SAS 70 certified data center. Our professional services and certified business partners help make implementation seamless. With no need to deploy or maintain a server, hosting lowers your total cost of ownership, while increasing accessibility and flexibility.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting Module Options: The modular structure of Abila MIP Fund Accounting gives you the freedom to tailor the system to fit your specific needs, while maintaining the flexibility to add modules as your organization and its needs evolve. All of the modules are fully integrated with the General Ledger and complement each other for a solid fund accounting solution.
Understanding long-term and hidden costs in software deals by reading our whitepaper: Total Cost Of Ownership for Nonprofits.